Tuesday 8 June 2010

Some of My New Tangle Patterns

Hi - I thought I would share with you a few more of my tangles as I will be out of Tangle action for a week or so ... got to get moving with some quilting this week and next week.

This one is called "C-Snake"  I really love it.








This one is called "Floom" - I like how I can draw other flowers and stems behind the open part of the petals - lots of applications for this one.









And this one is called "Whing" - although it does look a bit like long grasses.


I'm sorry about the quality of my pics - still got to work out how to use my scanner.  If you click on the pictures you will go to another larger view of it which will help see it better.

Have fun while I am slaving away working doing some longarm machine quilting.

Happy Tangles for now ... Jane x

3 comments:

  1. These patterns are absolutely awesome! I can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I added them to my idea book.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patterns are beautiful. Why don't you have a fabric contract with quilting fabric manufacturer? I don't understand why they are not beating a path to your door.

    ReplyDelete